Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Down suit bound to chair

BOUND IN A SLEEPING BAG SUIT IN A CHAIR

I love being restrained in layers of my fave material. This suit Ive pictured before is awesome and clearly designed for bondage purposes with its zips that can be closed at the arm ends to restrict those busy hands, to the way the suit can be completely zipped up. So being bound up for a few hours and teased repeatedly but stopping juuuust prior to orgasm each time was great. Another big turn on during tie and tease sessions is wearing something like the leather chastity shorts in the pic ensuring my cock and balls can be brought out to play and then locked away out of sight so they cant be touched or arouse. That moment of feeling someone rubbing and vibrating the outside of the pants  but not making contact with the penis etc, teasing it is quite thrilling for me, I love it. Hope you like the pic.

1 comment:

  1. this looks great - love that suit - thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete