Tuesday, 2 November 2010

Bondage Day pics

As is always the case you get involved in the scene, your captor doesn't record as many pics as you would like.  My bondage day meant spending the day in complete rubber from head to toe with locking leather chastity shorts. There were toys inside the shorts and suit all over the place which buzzed at various intervals throughout the day, aswell as the odd rubbing the front of the shorts whenever I was restrained. The days restraints varied from being able to move around the house, to bound to a chair, door, sleepsacked on the couch.







Eventually, when guided hooded and blind upstairs, I was assisted to putting the the Selk suit on, an all in one sleeping bag suit(which they now make in down rather than artificial padding). Move buzzy things attached...love toys hmm.





The new custom made bindinings were used to restrain my lower half and an armbinder used to restrain my arms.

















Various hoods and gags were used, but I have to say, by the end, my arms went from numb to aching.  The hood here only has a mouth opening and tiny nose holes, so when a pump up gag is strapped into place, it becomes quite busy. I also from time to time felt the hood of the suit pulled down over the leather/rubber hoods I was wearing that made it quite intense. Allowing the suit hood to be pulled back occasionally to allow for slightly more air. Its a pity you didnt get to see the final hood which was a gasmask one with built in pump up gag. As the air is stopped on that one from time to time and the gag inflated its quite something. This particular pic remids me it was painful for a few minutes, being forced to actually lie on my arm bindered arms....numb arms anyone?




But, as always in the throws of passion we forget such things...until you have orgasmed, want out, then your mind begins to refocus its attentions on the aches, pains and that annoying hair near your eye under the hood that initially annoyed the crap out of you.













It really was an awesome session, and the final orgasm was monstrous and seemed to go on forever. Hope you enjoyed the pics as much as me lol.
Best wishes
Sleepsack.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you had great fun in the selk bag... hope to see more of your sessions in the future. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete