Thursday, 30 September 2010

Overnight Bondage

Sometimes gearing up can be so exciting, for some a real buzz in the foreplay business, setting the scene for what will be a journey of pleasure. But, for some, wanting that ultimate moment, all the buckles, zips, straps, knots and inflating things can be annoying and frustrating. One of the greatest feelings of ecstasy for me is to wake, fully geared, woken by lustful, passionate hands reminding me as I attempt to move in my bindings of where I am. At that moment I am so sexually aroused its not funny. Sleeping in gear and waking the next morning can be so exciting, but comes with its own perils. I have written some indicators on this previously. But for me, one of my main worries is what to do with the head part. I love being gagged, but sleeping gagged or having things that may slip over my mouth and nose and suffocate me scares the crap outa me. Last night saw a light bondage session going overnight with using mainly lycra, which didnt get me so sweaty and overheated as say latex might have, a very different experience. Here are the laying up pix for you. I slept in the end with a muzzle and blindfold rather than a gag and full hood which was better, but the buckle bits annoyed my head during the night feeling like I was laying on pebbles hehe. I used a latex sheathed briefs, lycra catsuit, sleeveless lycra surfsuit, leather wide bondage belt, gas mask during play session before bed, then, muzzle and blindfold to sleep in, with an added lycra leg bag.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous looking set-up. I love overnight bondage. My big fetish is wool, and I love to cover myself in multiple layers, but I'm also turned on by other materials. First time I've visited your blog. It's terrific.

    ReplyDelete